got me. I'm limited in choosing my victims, so feel free to participate even if you weren't called out. Rules
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You have the choice to make a journal entry! Comments if you prefer!
1. I'm not much of a people person - I'd rather be off with the animals, photographing, or reading.
2. In elementary school, I was the resident dinosaur, cetacean, and equine nerd.
3. Although ambidextrous, I prefer to write with my left hand.
4. My parent's 15 year-old cat taught me to hiss and growl before I could talk.
5. I sleep best next to the helicopters.
6. My grandparents refused to get horses, so my sister and I compromised and rode one of the steers.
7. I'm one of those Floridians that hates sea food.
8. I taught myself photography on my dad's old Minolta x700.
9. Loki, my cat, uses me as her portable bed. If I'm sitting or laying down, she's attached.
10. If I can get away with it, I'm barefoot.
The Questions1. What's your favorite song/artist and why?
I don't have a single favorite, but I've been listening to Blue October a lot lately. My best friend introduced me to the band and there are a ton of fond memories associated with their songs. 2. Why did you choose DeviantART to broadcast your art, and how long have you been an (active) member?
When I first got started here, it was just a way for me to collect resources for my photomanipulations. I didn't truly become active until mid-2011, so about three years. 3. If you had a bucket list, what would at least be on it?
Learn how to rein, explore the world, photograph wild orcas, pet a Marwari, successfully run my own business (and help the husband with his) once we retire from the military. 4. What's the worst pick-up line you've heard? (Doesn't need to have been directed at you.)
You can ride me
Yeahh....no. 5. When you're ecstatitcally happy, do you have a happy dance or do you do anything else?
I make faces and strange noises. Or I have my 'Asian grin' slapped on. 6. What are your hobbies, aside from making the art you show on DeviantART?
Reading, cooking, making things with my boys, hiking, traveling, and riding once I figure out my schedule at the new duty station. 7. Name something special about the place where you live.
Dinosaur Park preserves one of the most important dinosaur fossil sites east of the Mississippi River - it preserves a rare deposit of fossils (most notably the Astrodon) from the early Cretaceous period.8. When you're watching a movie, you get annoyed with... (fill in the blank) and happy when... (fill in the blank).
Predictable events aggravate me to no end. I love seeing alternate viewpoints (high, low, framed, etc). 9. What's the best book you've ever read and why?
There is no single best. I'm a fan of horror, fantasy, and psychological thrillers. 10. Which goal(s) would you like to have achieved within the next 10 years?
Have my boys well-established in hobbies that they love, be riding regularly, and bring my family to British Columbia at least once.
The Victims and Their Questions
1. If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?
2. What's your favorite meal?
3. Name something that never fails to make you laugh or smile.
4. Why aren't you outside right now?
5. Are you one of those people that has to have background noise when working?
6. When are you most productive?
7. Would you rather master a language or an instrument? Which one?
8. Your lessons are paid for...what would you like to learn?
9. Do you have any strange habits?
10. You have no obligations for 24 hours and all expenses are covered - what do you do?